The School Commission consists of nine people who are appointed by the Pastor. The purpose of this group is to cooperate with the Pastor and the Principal in developing the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school and formulating policies enabling the attainment of these goals. Some of the duties of the Commission are as follows:
- Assisting the Principal in preparation of the school budget and submitting same to the Pastor for approval.
- Organize and conduct the Annual Fund Drive.
- Coordinate various activities with P.L.U.S. in order to enhancecommunity and communication.
- Development of long and short-range planning.
- Other activities at the request of the Principal or Pastor.
- Communicate activities of the School Commission to the school community through the school newsletter.
2012 – 2013 School Commission Members:
Chairperson: Pat Wood
Vice-Chairperson: Barclay Ridge
Treasurer: Debbie Pfeifer
Fund Drive: Pat and Kathleen Wood
P.L.U.S. - Jennifer Brendgord
Ex-Officio: Chris Skowronek
Pastor: Rev. Msgr. Frank H. Rossi, S.T.L.
Recording Secretary: Tana Adamo