The School Commission consists of nine people who are appointed by the Pastor. The purpose of this group is to cooperate with the Pastor and the Principal in developing the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school and formulating policies enabling the attainment of these goals. Some of the duties of the Commission are as follows:
2016 – 2017 School Commission Members:
- Assisting the Principal in preparation of the school budget and submitting same to the Pastor for approval.
- Organize and conduct the Annual Fund Drive.
- Coordinate various activities with P.L.U.S. in order to enhancecommunity and communication.
- Development of long and short-range planning.
- Other activities at the request of the Principal or Pastor.
- Communicate activities of the School Commission to the school community through the school newsletter.
Chairperson: Lisa Barnett
Vice-Chairperson: Amanda Gonzalez
Finance: Ned DeJarnette
P.L.U.S.: Kimberly Teltschik
Ex-Officio: Dr. Kathleen Cox
Pastor: Father Wayne Wilkerson
Recording Secretary: Tana Adamo
Minutes from meetings are available by contacting Tana Adamo, email@example.com.
to view the 2014 - 2017 SMCS Strategic Plan.