Students have the option of wearing their school uniform or dressing in western attire. Western attire consists of any of the following:
- Western shirt (with jeans or uniform short/skirt)
- Jeans, denim overalls, jean skirt with western shirt or uniform shirt
- Bandanas (with western attire or uniform)
- Western boots (with western attire or uniform)
- Cowboy hats (with western attire or uniform – no baseball caps)
- Closed toe shoes and closed backs (tennis shoes, western boots, etc.) Please, no
sandals, flip flops, clogs, etc.
Note: If a student wants to wear jeans, but does not have a western shirt, then the student can wear jeans with a school uniform shirt.
Students will attend an all-school liturgy on Ash Wednesday, Feb. 25th so there will be no all-school liturgy on Friday, February 27th.
Inappropriate clothing would include halters, short skirts, spaghetti-strap tops or dresses. (P. 27 Student Handbook)